All 25 e-books are available from this site only. PayPal also allows credit card payments. Your order will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible, normally within 24 hours.
R E A D … and The Force is with you.
Acidify or Die: The Myth of the Benefits of an Alkaline Diet
$29.99(31 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Of course, being too acidic IS a serious health hazard. To say otherwise would be ridiculous (and irresponsible). But high-level wellness is about BALANCE, not lopsidedness. So "Acidify or Die" is a data-intensive rebuttal to the "Alkalize or Die" media blitz of misinformation and disinformation. Your highest choice is Dynamic and Rhythmic Acid-Base Homeostasis 24 hours a day for Super Immunity and Extreme Longevity. 1 review
- Atom on pH and this book on the Sound Facts #1 page
- Jean: Internet meme "alka-lies" do not stand the acid test! ;-) In an ideal world they would be followed by a link to this book. Don't underestimate the shorter books — Truth packs a punch!
The Book of Bloat (updated & expanded 2015 ed.)
$39.99(75 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The Book of Bloat explains how weight control is a gaseous pressurization problem, not a thermal (calories) or nutritional (food) one. WHEN we eat is more important than WHAT we eat.
It's possible to double your calories and still lose weight.
Also, psychosomatic issues (engrams that do not serve us) increase gaseous pressurization and the "balloon effect" we call obesity. Medical textbooks tell us the fat cell can expand 1,000 times, but they never tell you what these cells expand with or what causes the expansion.
Butterflies Need No Taxidermist (4 volumes)
$99.99(256, 205, 210 and 226 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Butterflies Need No Taxidermist comes in 4 volumes (A to D, E to L, M to R, S to Z). It's an encyclopedic collection of the wisdom of Swami Nitty-Gritty, extensively covering everything from Solar Nutrition to Kriya Yoga. One of his many acronyms included is "Mental Energy Directing Internal Thought Activity Towards Intuitive Oneness with Nature (or Noumena)" = MEDITATION. All the atomic elements of the Periodic Table are explained as they relate to high-level self-generating wellness and Solar Nutriton I, II, III, and IV. 1 review
- Atom talking about the book on the Sound Facts #1 page
- Jean: For the inquisitive mind that enjoys to have an edge or wider view, I consider this "The #1 Hidden Gem on All Things Health & Spiritual"… at a bargain price (for what you get). It will often turn up vital, unique, and intriguing angles that you would not want to be without. If you prefer to feel "safe" basing decisions on internet memes, it is not for you. Because of its concept, this tome has a fair amount of information overlap, offering me hope I will someday be able to finish it :-)
Cancer Strategies From A to Z
$29.99(30 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Cancer Strategies From A to Z contains a list of foods, herbs, supplements, drugs, and treatments known to fight cancer or prevent it.
Circadian Quantum Force Alchemy From A to Z
$39.99(53 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
CQFA is a dictionary correlating color, pH balance, circadian cycles, biological rhythms, growth zones, and atomic elements, highlighting the research of two Giants Among Men: Adano Ley is the Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age and Dr. Emanuel Revici is the Tesla of Medicine. CQFA can be used as an adjunct to my other books, or, for the serious researcher aided with a computer "Find" function, a virtual treasure trove of alchemical information not available anywhere else.
Color Recycling: A Prism-er of the Hues & Whos
$29.99(29 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Color Recycling explains "the good, the bad, and the ugly" aspects of color. Psychosomatic trauma is stored as color deep in the limbic system of the brain. Yogis refer to this as the Dome of Many Colors, the realm of the lower mental body's psychosomatic experience. Color is one of Maya's most dazzling deceptions. On the other hand, color is a potent healer when we know how to correctly use it. 1 review
- Additionally, Sun Sync Nutrition members have access to a Color Recycling video.
Compendium of Body Language Anatomy (2 volumes)
$39.99(Volume One and Two, 88 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Compendium of Body Language Anatomy contains psychosomatic interpretations of physical illnesses. I've never found a physical "dis-ease" without a psychosomatic correlate. The mainstream psychiatric interpretations of Helen Flanders Dunbar and many others are featured as well as those of Swami Nitty-Gritty.
Dead Dentists Don't Lie
$39.99(81 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Dead Dentists Don't Lie explains dental health from a fresh perspective. Arm yourself against your dentist, who is only interested in drilling, filling, and billing, and exposing you to high-risk X-rays while assuring you they're safe. Are you missing teeth because you're missing information? Did your dentist neglect to tell you about the Blotting Technique of Dr. J.E. Phillips, and how it puts all other brushing and flossing techniques to shame? Did he/she inform you that your mouth is a sex gland that interacts with your genitals, thyroid, and pituitary? Is your plaque turning into tartar because you don't understand how much time you have to stop it? Why did so-called "primitive" people like the Maoris and American Indians have such perfect teeth and gums, while "civilized" people don't? Do you know how to chew to preserve and strengthen your dental arch, or are you chewing away your jaw by receding and weakening it? Is what Dr. Weston A. Price didn't know about jawbone development weakening your jaw and teeth? Can a lemon lower the acidity of the mouth? Many other questions are answered in this one-of-a-kind book, a Weapon of Plaque Destruction.
$29.99(49 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Deathbusters is about the ultimate Living to Live attitude — the creation of the Diamond Body. Ageism amd Deathism are perverse forms of social programming that infect us with a Living to Die attitude and shorten our lifespan. Learn about the possibility of the Babaji factor — the reward for any caterpillar willing to "eat their way into butterflyhood" (via Solar Nutrition, of course.)
Frankenscience * Farmageddon * Pharmapocalypse
$19.99(29 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Frankenscience * Farmageddon * Pharmapocalypse reveals the shocking truth of how worldwide biotechnology has been transforming our food into drugs since the 1880s. (Yes, the 1880s; that's not a misprint.) Today's food is almost entirely manufactured by genetic manipulation. Our scientific understanding of chemistry is still in the Stone Age compared to Mother Nature's consummate alchemy — "all the chemistry."
Mind Reading for the Millions
$39.99(33 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
MIND READING FOR THE MILLIONS was formerly known as Body Dowsing. I've changed the name because folks inevitably confuse it with radiesthesia. Why have I added THE MILLIONS to the MIND READING? Because it's so amazingly simple once you get the hang of it even a child can do it. MIND READING FOR THE MILLIONS — without the slightest trace of exaggeration — is by far the most effective emotional trauma detection technology on the planet. Everything else is an also-ran. It's consummate low-tech biofeedback — all you need are your eyes to observe and your fingers to feel. Practice makes perfect. 1 review
- Watch a short video of me illustrating the basic technique.
- Cailee: Finished MRM and it was so helpful! I already was decent at reading body language and knowing which colors go with which trauma so it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and the results were incredible! And from the book I could identify problems in myself too. It made me really want to study it more.
$49.99(89 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Not Cancer…CANCEL explains Dr. Emanuel Revici's systematic and hierarchical approach to cancer therapy. Learn how cancer grows in an acidic state, but spreads (metastasizes) throughout the body in an alkaline state. Many people are inadvertently using diabetes, pneumonia, or heart disease to prevent cancer. Learn how NOT to make that mistake. A cure from cancer will never come from genes, and Not Cancer…CANCEL thoroughly explains why. 2 reviews
- Atom on a roll about cancer, pH & Dr. Revici on ORN – Mar. 4, 2013 show (±24'27'')
- Jean: *Fair Warning* This is not a kitchen table book! I know Atom rates it among his Top 5 and the serious health geek will better appreciate why. Although some key concepts I've not yet been able to fully grasp or realize how to make practical, it fortunately has many subjects & gems on the side — one of them now in my Eye-Openers Top 5…! My hunch is that NC…C is housing *major* clues, but one-liner magic bullets they are not. All in all, I wish I could score books like these on a regular basis, whether I'll ever fully understand them or not. Hint to Atom: "Practical Guide To NC…C" ;-)
Placebo Power / Mind Over Matter (greatly expanded)
$39.99(64 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Placebo Power / Mind Over Matter (formerly "Placebo v. Nocebo") explains how a lot of "organic" disease is generated by the restless mind. The Menningers set this percent at 66%, but if Yogananda was right, 99% of "dis-ease" is psychosomatic. Swami Nitty-Gritty said, "You're entitled to placebo yourself until Midnight Eternity." Yogananda explained how life is only a "movie," and advised getting in touch with the "Projectionist" as soon as possible. 1 review
- Jean: You can never have enough wake-up calls about the Power of the Mind! The first half of the book is something I'll want to reread — not because I didn't get it first-time (for a change :), but to be reminded and inspired all over again! True to Atom style, it has some fascinating info and ideas that I'll want to use and remember. The second half of the book is… ehm… just mesmerizing! ;-)
Sun Synchronized Food List
$69.99(237 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Sun Synchronized Food List is by far the most complete list of foods, herbs, supplements, essential oils, flower essences, homeopathic remedies, drugs, etc., arranged according to the Three Growth Zones in Sun Sychronized Nutrition. "You are WHEN you eat" trumps "You are WHAT you eat." In the words of Swami Nitty-Gritty … "Chemistry follows light. Light does not follow chemistry."
Sun Synchronized Nutrition Simplified
$39.99(38 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Sun Synchronized Nutrition Simplified is a concise version of Solar Nutrition timing principles. A Time for Every Purpose Under Heaven! Life is all about timing, being at the right place at the right time, and if you eat on time, your life will be full of such synchronicities. A quick reference guide for when to eat what, cleansing and building times of every organ, wearing the right colors for optimal immunity, using essential oils, and full time spirituality.
The Heart Is Not a Pump
$49.99(74 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
We've been taught the heart pumps the blood. Anyone who went to school "knows" this. But what if something else pumps the blood? What if a famous Finnish marathon runner had a mini-heart? What if there's a documented medical case of a man surviving without any blood at all reaching his heart? What if the heart plays second fiddle to the lungs? What does 14.7 pounds per square inch at sea level have to do with blood circulation? What if there's an alternative to heart surgery? How does a giant redwood tree defy gravity by pumping sap hundreds of feet above ground without a heart? Acta Victoriana (1898, 1899) disses Dr. Rodermund's "Heart Is Not a Pump" concept, yet described it accurately: "A new theory of the blood circulation by Dr. Rodermund, in a paper read before the Medical Association of Wisconsin, has met with considerable ridicule. We state it for what it is worth. In Dr. Rodermund's opinion, the heart is not a pump to drive the blood through the arteries, but a regulator like the balance-wheel of a watch. The true source of the flow 'is the oxygen we breathe, based on the fundamental law of electricity that all positively electrified bodies repel other positively electrified bodies, while they attract those negatively electrified. A fluid charged with positive electricity and flowing through an elastic tube will produce the same waves as we find in the arteries, which we call the pulse-beat. This oxygen is [...] in the air-cells by the breathing crowding them full.' Our breathing, he assumes, charges the blood positively, and the rest is comparatively easy. The muscles and nerves now seize the oxygen and consume it in carrying on their several functions; and with each particle of oxygen is used up the positive electric energy belonging to it. 'This leaves the blood negative by the time it gets through the capillaries into the veins. This negative state of the venous blood attracts it back again on the life-sustaining circuit. The function of the heart is to regulate and not to propel the blood, but to hold this electrified fluid in check. Otherwise it would circulate too fast.'" Or, according to Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty), "Blood pressure cannot move without respiration, which is God Time in the body."
The Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age:
Adano Ley Biography & 219 Anecdotes
$69.99(110 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
The Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age is a biography of Swami Nityananda Saraswati, aka "Swami Nitty-Gritty." I graduated as a BioReflex Technician from his Texas Institute of Reflex Sciences in 1976 and studied and traveled with him for fourteen years. Adano went on "cosmic vacation" in 1989 and his body smelled of roses (as he had predicted). His final words to us were, "Don't lose control."
The Nitrogen Theory of Cancer
$19.99(15 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The Nitrogen Theory of Cancer is based on Dr. John Beard's Universal Trophoblast Theory of Cancer, endorsed and expanded by Swami Nitty-Gritty. Every cancer patient is ultimately in "negative nitrogen balance" and a state of cachexia (wasting away) because of it. A high-nitrogen anticancer food list is included.
When the Sun Sneezes, the Earth Catches a Cold
$39.99(46 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
When the Sun Sneezes, the Earth Catches a Cold (formerly Full-Spectrum Eating) explains Time Conscious Eating, mostly from the science behind Swami Nitty-Gritty's Solar Nutrition (aka Chronobiotic Nutrition, Sun Time Eating, Metamorphic Nutrition, Circadian Nutrition, etc.) This is not an "easy read," but it's packed with facts and instructions on how to eat "in time" according to our planet's light and magnetic 24-hour cycle. Learn how to synchronize your body to the Three Growth Zones and the Twelve Acupuncture Meridian Times (known in Asia as the Midnight-Noon Law.) 1 review
- Jean: Before I decide to go for something that might sound a little crazy, I want to know as much as possible; so in that regard alone this book was a must have for me. Atom is calling this "not an easy read," but I would completely disregard that! :-p I transferred most of the book into my own archive straight away! Before the Sun Sync site was up, this was the best information to prove your friends you might not be as crazy as they think about this — and it may still be…
Yellow Fat Disease — Volume I
$19.99(36 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The world's largest producer of fish oils boasts, "Omega-3s from Menhaden Oil Can Save Billions in Healthcare Costs." There's a better way — Fill all the world's industrial incinerators with all the world's fish oil supplements, then we really can save billions in healthcare costs. Government guidelines advise eating fish only 2–3 times a week so we don't get overburdened with mercury and other toxins. What if this warning is a sham? What if it's for a more underhanded reason? What if it's to keep human Yellow Fat Disease at a subclinical, "idiopathic" level so mega-corporations can keep banking billions of dollars selling us fish oil supplements and fish products that are dangerous to our health? What if many diseases of "unknown cause" really do have a cause — known only to certain corporate and government insiders? What if fish isn't the ideal food we're told it is? What if fish oil — just-made or completely rancid — is a poison for most of us? Can cod liver oil kill your dog? Your cat? Your horse? Your chickens? Can cod liver oil kill a human being? (sequel: Fish Oil Is Snake Oil) 3 reviews
- This book also has its own page on this site.
- Book introduction & background on ORN – Mar. 7, 2016 show (±10'45'')
- Jean: Atom closes the net, bringing in a great catch of fishy facts and a few golden nuggets. Honestly, seeing this kind of information rise to the surface does not make for "the most entertaining read," but letting it sink in may well add the most years to your life…!
Fish Oil is Snake Oil — The Biggest Supplement Scam
$19.99(40 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
This book could be considered Yellow Fat Disease — Volume II, and it asks the question, "Why is every animal on God's green earth susceptible to yellow fat disease if they eat polyunsaturated fat except human beings?" Are we immune to it? This book asks another question: "What if humans do suffer from yellow fat disease, but scientists call it something else?"
Have you ever heard of Progressive Lipofuscinosis? Or Cumulative Lipofuscinosis? Everyone with "liver spots" has it to a greater or lesser degree. It's the ongoing build-up of lipopigments throughout the body, erythrocytes, lysosomes, nerve cells, ganglion cells, intestines, spleen, pancreas, liver, kidneys, adrenals, heart, brain, retina, skin, etc.
The chief causes of Progressive Lipofuscinosis are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and highly-unsaturated fatty acids (HUFAs), especially, the latter, and, more especially, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Why are schoolchildren forced to eat DHA, and why is it being so heavily marketed to mothers and their babies? Did you know all DHA manufactured from algae is a product of biotechnology, even the DHA added to organic food? (Some of this book's information is available on Sun Sync Nutrition and more is available for free on One Radio Network.) The $9.99 you spend on this book will save you hundreds of dollars you may be currently wasting on a toxic supplement advertised as a product that supports the health of your brain and heart. 1 review
- Carol Crosby: Great book y'all. Written for casual researchers such as myself and also those with scientific backgrounds. The way you present each subject, offer supporting quotes, then present your conclusions… I found that very helpful. It was also helpful in REINFORCING all the major points we learned from Yellow Fat Disease.
Yellow Fat Disease — Volume III
$19.99(35 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
My first two volumes about Yellow Fat Disease present overwhelming evidence about how bad fish oil and cod liver oil are for good health. Volume 3 is the clincher, definitely convincing anyone who reads it to avoid DHA, EPA, and ALA like the poisons they really are. They age and kill slowly but surely, usually taking years or decades in humans, and much sooner in your pets, especially cats. If you research fish oil and cod liver oil on the Internet, all you're going to find is mostly praise and commendation, but if you research it from the back door, Googling Yellow Fat Disease or its many other names, you'll have a rude awakening. Billions of dollars are earned yearly from the fish oil and fish scrap industry, and the entire business is a total scam. 1 review
- I give a ±10-minute introduction on ORN — Nov 7, 2016 part 2 around 0:08:30.
VALUE PACK | Yellow Fat Disease 3 Volumes
$49.99(36, 40 & 35 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Buy the whole trilogy with a BIG FAT reduction!
• Yellow Fat Disease — Volume I
• Fish Oil is Snake Oil — The Biggest Supplement Scam
• Yellow Fat Disease — Volume III
Book Reviews & Errata
Book reviews are welcomed and can be sent to book review. However, since this is not amazon dot com and we don't want to overload the page, we reserve the right to not publish or unpublish bits at any time for best overall page value (and corrected for spelling). The ideal is 1 to 5 meaningful lines. (±500 chars max.) Maybe start your e-mail subject line with BOOK REVIEW and please indicate under which name we may publish. Thank you!
The Errata page is listing some less obvious typos & small changes.
File Formats (▲books)
Each purchase will supply you with all of the formats we have available for that book.
This always includes at least one PDF.
- PDF is the common format for documents with a fixed layout that you would wish to print or read on a large screen. The page is scalable but text does not reflow, so it can become too small to read on mobile devices. If it won't open natively, you can install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or many others.
- EPUB is what your mobile devices should generally know how to open natively.
Text will reflow and stay readable no matter the size of your screen.
- MOBI (& KF8) are proprietary formats for the Amazon Kindle range of devices that strive to give you the electronic paper experience. Text will reflow and adapt to screen size in these as well.
In the mobile versions you can often pick a font of your liking, or at least a font size. With the right software, all formats can be opened on a computer too. For example, we check our EPUB versions in the free Adobe Digital Editions.
PDFs that originally were not designed to be converted to reflowable text formats can give a less than ideal result through site conversion tools. We are therefore trying to add our own optimized versions for EPUB and MOBI regularly (indicated under the book title).
How to find "Happiness" in Atom's eBooks … (reader's tip)
This tip should work for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) or Acrobat Pro.
To get search engine like results and have Acrobat search through a whole folder that you have populated with pdf e-books of your liking (preferably organized by category), type Ctrl+Shift+F (PC) and the following dialog will pop up …
Type your search word, select 'All PDF Documents in' and browse for your folder. A handful of these locations will be remembered and easily selectable the next time.
Search results will be presented similar to this:
Best to click on the Arrange Windows button, then click away in the search results.
- If you're going to search through a few dozen of bulky e-books, Acrobat may at times lock up. Try increasing your indexing cache (Preferences > Search: make sure 'Enable Fast Find' is checked and increase Max. Cache Size). If that doesn't help, my impression is that Acrobat is still not using 64bit and might be unable to use all of your available memory. But no danger with Atom's catalog … yet! :)
- Searches are pretty quick, depending on your computer and cache size. But logically, you don't want to search through your "Software Manuals" when the info is in your "Health Bibles." So, for great speed, organize your e-book folders wisely.
- Another reason to organize well is that I haven't found an obvious way to clear or redefine the folder destinations …
- Before downloading the free version, you probably want to uncheck the optional McAfee download.
- It's not impossible that the free version will bug you with updates for which there's no easy way to opt out …