New: Corona Communism Diary #2 (2020), Corona Communism Diary #1 (2020), Coronavirus Disease Tips (2020), Yawning For Yogis & Everyone Else (2019), Carbon Dioxide: Nose-breathing & Beyond (2019), Yellow Fat Disease Compendium (2019), Cancer's Evil-Twin (2019), Magnesium: The Good, The Bad, & The Valid (2019), Mesmerism & Miracles (2019), Deathbusters (revised 2019 ed.)
All 45 e-books are available from this site only. PayPal also allows credit card payments. Your order will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible, normally within 24 hours.
Acidify or Die: The Myth of the Benefits of an Alkaline Diet (2017 ed.)
$19.99(39 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Of course, being too acidic IS a serious health hazard. To say otherwise would be ridiculous (and irresponsible). But high-level wellness is about BALANCE, not lopsidedness. So "Acidify or Die" is a data-intensive rebuttal to the "Alkalize or Die" media blitz of misinformation and disinformation. Your highest choice is Dynamic and Rhythmic Acid-Base Homeostasis 24 hours a day for Super Immunity and Extreme Longevity. (Redesigned and expanded Sept. 2017) 2 reviews
- Atom on pH and both editions of this book on the Sound Facts page
- Jean: Internet meme "alka-lies" do not stand the acid test! ;-) Ideally, they should be followed by a link to this book that's offering many eye-openers from solid sources. One of my favorites that I wish I could memorize by heart… Don't underestimate the shorter books — Truth packs a punch!
A Slang Dictionary (2018)
$39.99(991 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
A Slang Dictionary is my large amateurish assemblage of slang words and phrases (just shy of 1,000 pages). I just randomly wrote things down and added them to a very long list. (I've been collecting slang since 1962, and this book only contains the ones I got around to alphabetizing.) There's no pronunciation guide or usage notes. Many of the entries are offensive, demeaning, racist, discriminatory, pejorative, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, violent, and politically biased. None of the above are indicated in the definitions, so be wary about using any of them in public. You might be arrested or beat to a pulp. (I'm not a racist or a male chauvinist pig, and I'm currently monogamous.) My collection goes way beyond the limits of George Carlin's "Seven Dirty Words." There are also many drug-related words and phrases. (I gave up street drugs a long time ago.) Caveat Emptor!
Butterflies Need No Taxidermist (4 volumes)
$99.99(256, 205, 210 and 226 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
Butterflies Need No Taxidermist comes in 4 volumes, an esoteric encyclopedia of illuminating data on Solar & Lunar Nutrition, Body & Organ Language, Circadian & Seasonal Rhythms, Geometric Body Resonance, Cosmo-Chemistry, Color Recycling, Yoga Yawning, Colonic Therapy, Acupuncture, Reflexology, Muscle Response Testing, Gender Polarity, Psychosomatic Medicine, Cosmodyne Energy, Kundalini Force, Meditation, Affirmations, Placebo Effect, Endocrine Levels, Weight Management, Health & Fitness, Food Remedies, Super-Immunity, Maximum Longevity, Immortality, and much, much more, with references from Emanuel Revici, G.I. Gurdjieff, Paramahansa Yogananda, Dinshah Ghadiali, Carl Jung, FM-2030, Greg Whiteley, and especially Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty). This is Atom's go-to resource for references for blogs and e-books. 2 reviews
- Atom talking about the book on the Sound Facts page
- Jean: For the inquisitive mind that enjoys to have an edge or wider view, I consider this "The #1 Hidden Gem on All Things Health & Spiritual"… at a bargain price (for what you get). It will often turn up vital, unique, and intriguing angles that you would not want to be without. If you prefer to feel "safe" basing decisions on internet memes, it is not for you. Because of its concept, this tome has a fair amount of information overlap, offering me hope I will someday be able to finish it :-)
Cancer's Evil Twin (2019)
$19.99(30 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
Books have been written about Dr. John Beard's trophoblast cancer therapy, but most have been "all hat, no cattle." The greatest part of my book can be found in the public domain as it existed over 100 years ago, but "medical amnesia" has wiped the slate clean as if it didn't exist. Until now, most of developmental biologist John Beard's "cancer cure" has been passed down through the decades in fragmentary and/or fabricated form. What did Dr. Beard actually teach? Contents: (1) Cancer Represents a New Gland; (2) Germ, Soma, Trophoblast; (3) Its Origin Is In the Womb; (4) It Carves Out a Hole; (5) Cancer Is An Evil Twin; (6) Teeth In Dermoid Cysts; (7) Twin Brother Or Sister; (8) Right and Left Teeth; (9) Relation Of Trypsin to Cancer; (10) Trypsin Dissolves Cancer Cells; (11) The Injection Of Trypsin; (12) Two Thousand Amylolytic Units; (13) Amylase Will Act On Unboiled Starch; (14) Trypsin Without Abundant Amylopsin; (15) Ferments Of Asexual Generation; (16) Sex Without Sexual Organs; (17) The Materials Employed.
Circadian Quantum Force Alchemy From A to Z (2017)
$29.99(64 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
CQFA is a dictionary correlating color, pH balance, circadian cycles, biological rhythms, growth zones, and atomic elements, highlighting the research of two Giants Among Men: Adano Ley is the Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age and Dr. Emanuel Revici is the Tesla of Medicine. CQFA can be used as an adjunct to my other books, or, for the serious researcher aided with a computer "Find" function, a virtual treasure trove of alchemical information not available anywhere else. 2 reviews
- Atom talking about the book on the Sound Facts page
- Jean: The book's dictionary setup is very much like Butterflies Need No Taxidermist, but addressing specific subject matter, featuring improved readability, more than 50 functioning crosslinks, and adding quotes from Ray Peat, PhD to the mix!
Color Recycling: A Prism-er of the Hues & Whos
$19.99(29 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Color Recycling explains "the good, the bad, and the ugly" aspects of color. Psychosomatic trauma is stored as color deep in the limbic system of the brain. Yogis refer to this as the Dome of Many Colors, the realm of the lower mental body's psychosomatic experience. Color is one of Maya's most dazzling deceptions. On the other hand, color is a potent healer when we know how to correctly use it. 1 review
- Additionally, Sun Sync Nutrition members have access to a Color Recycling video.
Compendium of Body Language Anatomy From A to Z
$29.99(68 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Compendium of Body Language Anatomy contains psychosomatic interpretations of physical illnesses. I've never found a physical "dis-ease" without a psychosomatic correlate. The mainstream psychiatric interpretations of Helen Flanders Dunbar and many others are featured as well as those of Swami Nitty-Gritty. 1 review
- Jean: I find this angle of looking at things intriguing and very underrated. On a recent bout of belly bloat I found a possible cause literally in the first two lines! "The synchronicity is strong with this one." ;-) Even when a suggested cause sounds hit-and-miss, it can still motivate you to change a little something that just may do the trick. If that is placebo, that is just fine by me! The value for me is in the bits resonating with a current interest, and not so much as a straight read-through — so I add it to my search folder and let it prove its value over time. As my first book on this subject, I have to guess it's a startoff point with a good mix of classic sources and the added value of Adano Ley's often unique insights on about half of the 70 featured topics.
Corona Communism Diary #1 — The Global Coup Continues (2020)
$19.99(48 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
CORONA COMMUNISM DIARY #1: THE GLOBAL COUP CONTINUES — May 2020, by Atom Bergstrom — is my latest e-book about the common cold with the most creative public relations (propaganda) agents in history — the Masters of the Global Plantation (One World Order). Their Thought Police put the baa baa and the fear into the sheep-bots. Medical Nemesis (Big Pharma + Big Tech + Big Nuke) is on the eve of taking away our individuality and body sovereignty if we don't ACT SOON. Without a resistance, the Nanny State will be able to plunge a needle into your arm whenever they see fit (which will be often once a precedent is established.) This publication covers May 2020, and — if the Great Spirit permits and the cricks don't rise — there will be diaries for June and beyond.
Corona Communism Diary #2 — The Cold that Never Ends (2020)
$19.99(43 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
CORONA COMMUNISM DIARY #2: THE COLD THAT NEVER ENDS — June 2020, by Atom Bergstrom — is my latest e-book about the common cold with the most creative public relations (propaganda) agents in history — the Masters of the Global Plantation (One World Order). The Commie-19 Crime Against Humanity continues — face masks (muzzles) are the new seat belts. The Global Elite was surprised at how easily the Sheep-Bots rolled over. What they thought would take years has been accomplished in ONE SEASON. The champagne corks are popping in the Corridors of Power. The Totalitarian Tip-Toe became the Totalitarian Riverdance in a matter of months. If we don't ACT SOON we'll need "immunity passports" and "social credit" ratings to travel and shop.
Dead Dentists Don't Lie (2015)
$29.99(80 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Dead Dentists Don't Lie explains dental health from a fresh perspective. Arm yourself against your dentist, who is only interested in drilling, filling, and billing, and exposing you to high-risk X-rays while assuring you they're safe. Are you missing teeth because you're missing information? Did your dentist neglect to tell you about the Blotting Technique of Dr. J.E. Phillips, and how it puts all other brushing and flossing techniques to shame? Did he/she inform you that your mouth is a sex gland that interacts with your genitals, thyroid, and pituitary? Is your plaque turning into tartar because you don't understand how much time you have to stop it? Why did so-called "primitive" people like the Maoris and American Indians have such perfect teeth and gums, while "civilized" people don't? Do you know how to chew to preserve and strengthen your dental arch, or are you chewing away your jaw by receding and weakening it? Is what Dr. Weston A. Price didn't know about jawbone development weakening your jaw and teeth? Can a lemon lower the acidity of the mouth? Many other questions are answered in this one-of-a-kind book, a Weapon of Plaque Destruction.
Deathbusters (revised 2019 ed.)
$19.99(44 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Deathbusters — The Top End Carbon Physics of Longevity Lifestyles is about the ultimate Living to Live attitude — the creation of the Diamond Body. Ageism amd Deathism are perverse forms of social programming that infect us with a Living to Die attitude and shorten our lifespan. Learn about the possibility of the Babaji factor — the reward for any caterpillar willing to "eat their way into butterflyhood" (via Solar Nutrition, of course.) 1 review
- Jean [on previous ed.]: The first half was somewhat of a page-turner for me! I'm always fascinated by how they've been able to engineer a world where most people think that something that is actually 'bad' is supposedly (meant for) good… The book includes over 6 pages of Adano Ley quotes, some info on the trophoblast, hibernation, etc. Quotes in the second half can get a bit sciency, so be warned if that is not your thing.
Dr. Evil & Mini Me — A Double-Barreled Critique
$19.99(24 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Dr. Evil is Big Pharma (the pharmaceutical industry) and Mini-Me is Big Supp (the supplement industry). Despite what most folks think, the supplement industry is not an alternative to the pharmaceutical industry. They're not opposites; they're oppo-sames. Big Pharma is Bad Cop, and Big Supp is Good Cop, and they both work for The Man. They have nothing to do with health, and everything to do with industry and revenue streams. Supplement formulators (well-meaning or otherwise) get their raw materials from transnational mining, chemical, biotechnology, and nanotechnology corporations. You have to strain your brain to think of a single exception to the rule.
Frankenscience * Farmageddon * Pharmapocalypse
$19.99(29 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Frankenscience * Farmageddon * Pharmapocalypse reveals the shocking truth of how worldwide biotechnology has been transforming our food into drugs since the 1880s. (Yes, the 1880s; that's not a misprint.) Today's food is almost entirely manufactured by genetic manipulation. Our scientific understanding of chemistry is still in the Stone Age compared to Mother Nature's consummate alchemy — "all the chemistry."
Mesmerism & Miracles (2019)
$99.99(273 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
"We sell ourselves short," taught Adano Ley. Millions of people (famous and common) once studied and/or practiced Mesmerism. Hundreds of books and thousands of articles were written on the subject. Mesmerism was tied to the French Revolution and great historic events. Today's lamestream scientists and physicians reject Vital Fluid and Extrasensory Perception. Skeptics vilify Mesmerism as "Victorian pseudoscience," distorting it as a "short-lived phenomena," but nothing is further from the truth. What about hypnosis? It's what's left after 20th Century "experts" threw out the baby with the bathwater. Mesmerism can cure cancer. Hypnosis makes you feel good about having cancer. Mesmerized subjects sometimes see through walls — often with their stomach. (Stomach 1 is just below the eyes.) Deaf people hear again. Color-blind people see colors again. Crippled people walk again. Mesmerism is denounced as "nothing but suggestion." So how are animals Mesmerized? Chickens and crocodiles? Birds and bison? Lizards and lions? Much of this book is from the public domain, published prior to 1923. Its pages are long on history, and it's no easy read — but worth its weight in gold. Mesmerism has sundry techniques, having lots in common with Mystic Yoga and Alchemy (Mysterium Coniunctionis). If you're seeking New Age triteness, you'd be better off with "What the BLEEP." Hypnosis is more intimate than sex. (Some folks combine them.) "The hypnotist takes on the karma of the hypnotized," warned Adano Ley. "Once a therapist has been associated with a patient's trance behavior, there is forever after some association between that therapist and the patient's previous altered state of trance," wrote Milton H. Erickson, M.D. (look him up in Wikipedia). So why chain yourself to the fate of a second party, when SELF-MESMERISM is the highest choice? ("Please, mother, I'd rather do it MYSELF!") Are you down for the Red Pill? It's INSIDE you. There never was a time it wasn't. All you have to do is USE it. Are you ready to "tune" like John Murdoch in Dark City? Are you ready to live in multiple worlds like Neo in The Matrix?
Mind Hacking for the Millions (revised & updated 2019 ed.)
$19.99(77 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
MIND HACKING FOR THE MILLIONS was formerly known as Body Dowsing. I've changed the name because folks inevitably confuse it with radiesthesia. Why have I added THE MILLIONS to the MIND HACKING? Because it's so amazingly simple once you get the hang of it even a child can do it. MIND HACKING FOR THE MILLIONS — without the slightest trace of exaggeration — is by far the most effective emotional trauma detection technology on the planet. Everything else is an also-ran. It's consummate low-tech biofeedback — all you need are your eyes to observe and your fingers to feel. Practice makes perfect. 1 review
- Cailee: Finished the book and it was so helpful! I already was decent at reading body language and knowing which colors go with which trauma so it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and the results were incredible! And from the book I could identify problems in myself too. It made me really want to study it more.
$29.99(89 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Not Cancer…CANCEL explains Dr. Emanuel Revici's systematic and hierarchical approach to cancer therapy. Learn how cancer grows in an acidic state, but spreads (metastasizes) throughout the body in an alkaline state. Many people are inadvertently using diabetes, pneumonia, or heart disease to prevent cancer. Learn how NOT to make that mistake. A cure from cancer will never come from genes, and Not Cancer…CANCEL thoroughly explains why. 2 reviews
- Atom on a roll about cancer, pH & Dr. Revici on ORN – Mar. 4, 2013 show (±24'27'')
- Jean: *Fair Warning* This is not a kitchen table book! I know Atom rates it among his Top 5 and the serious health geek will better appreciate why. Although some key concepts I've not yet been able to fully grasp or realize how to make practical, it fortunately has many subjects & gems on the side — one of them now in my Eye-Openers Top 5…! My hunch is that NC…C is housing *major* clues, but one-liner magic bullets they are not. All in all, I wish I could score books like these on a regular basis, whether I'll ever fully understand them or not. Hint to Atom: "Practical Guide To NC…C" ;-)
P.S. Dr. Dwight McKee, who worked with Dr. Revici for a while, said he still took 3 years to read and digest Revici's tome, so chances are Atom's will save you time on some of the key concepts :-)
Placebo Power / Mind Over Matter (greatly expanded)
$29.99(64 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Placebo Power / Mind Over Matter (formerly Placebo v. Nocebo) explains how a lot of "organic" disease is generated by the restless mind. The Menningers set this percent at 66%, but if Yogananda was right, 99% of "dis-ease" is psychosomatic. Swami Nitty-Gritty said, "You're entitled to placebo yourself until Midnight Eternity." Yogananda explained how life is only a "movie," and advised getting in touch with the "Projectionist" as soon as possible. 1 review
- Jean: You can never have enough wake-up calls about the Power of the Mind! The first half of the book is something I'll want to reread — not because I didn't get it first-time (for a change :), but to be reminded and inspired all over again! True to Atom's style, it has some fascinating info and ideas that I'll want to use and remember. The second half of the book is… ehm… just mesmerizing! ;-)
Stop Your Bloat by Yawning Your Fat Away (updated & expanded 2015 ed.)
$29.99(75 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Stop Your Bloat by Yawning Your Fat Away explains how weight control is a gaseous pressurization problem, not a thermal (calories) or nutritional (food) one. WHEN we eat is more important than WHAT we eat.
It's possible to double your calories and still lose weight.
Also, psychosomatic issues (engrams that do not serve us) increase gaseous pressurization and the "balloon effect" we call obesity. Medical textbooks tell us the fat cell can expand 1,000 times, but they never tell you what these cells expand with or what causes the expansion.
Sun Synchronized Food List
$39.99(237 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF)
Sun Synchronized Food List is by far the most complete list of foods, herbs, supplements, essential oils, flower essences, homeopathic remedies, drugs, etc., arranged according to the Three Growth Zones in Sun Sychronized Nutrition. "You are WHEN you eat" trumps "You are WHAT you eat." In the words of Swami Nitty-Gritty … "Chemistry follows light. Light does not follow chemistry."
Sun Synchronized Nutrition Simplified
$19.99(38 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Sun Synchronized Nutrition Simplified is a concise version of Solar Nutrition timing principles. A Time for Every Purpose Under Heaven! Life is all about timing, being at the right place at the right time, and if you eat on time, your life will be full of such synchronicities. A quick reference guide for when to eat what, cleansing and building times of every organ, wearing the right colors for optimal immunity, using essential oils, and full time spirituality.
The Heart Is Not a Pump (2016)
$29.99(74 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
We've been taught the heart pumps the blood. Anyone who went to school "knows" this. But what if something else pumps the blood? What if a famous Finnish marathon runner had a mini-heart? What if there's a documented medical case of a man surviving without any blood at all reaching his heart? What if the heart plays second fiddle to the lungs? What does 14.7 pounds per square inch at sea level have to do with blood circulation? What if there's an alternative to heart surgery? How does a giant redwood tree defy gravity by pumping sap hundreds of feet above ground without a heart? Acta Victoriana (1898, 1899) disses Dr. Rodermund's "Heart Is Not a Pump" concept, yet described it accurately: "A new theory of the blood circulation by Dr. Rodermund, in a paper read before the Medical Association of Wisconsin, has met with considerable ridicule. We state it for what it is worth. In Dr. Rodermund's opinion, the heart is not a pump to drive the blood through the arteries, but a regulator like the balance-wheel of a watch. The true source of the flow 'is the oxygen we breathe, based on the fundamental law of electricity that all positively electrified bodies repel other positively electrified bodies, while they attract those negatively electrified. A fluid charged with positive electricity and flowing through an elastic tube will produce the same waves as we find in the arteries, which we call the pulse-beat. This oxygen is [...] in the air-cells by the breathing crowding them full.' Our breathing, he assumes, charges the blood positively, and the rest is comparatively easy. The muscles and nerves now seize the oxygen and consume it in carrying on their several functions; and with each particle of oxygen is used up the positive electric energy belonging to it. 'This leaves the blood negative by the time it gets through the capillaries into the veins. This negative state of the venous blood attracts it back again on the life-sustaining circuit. The function of the heart is to regulate and not to propel the blood, but to hold this electrified fluid in check. Otherwise it would circulate too fast.'" Or, according to Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty), "Blood pressure cannot move without respiration, which is God Time in the body." 1 review
- Atom talking about the book on the Sound Facts page
The Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age:
Adano Ley Biography & 219 Anecdotes
$39.99(109 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The Kit Carson of the Aquarian Age is a biography of Swami Nityananda Saraswati, aka "Swami Nitty-Gritty." I graduated as a BioReflex Technician from his Texas Institute of Reflex Sciences in 1976 and studied and traveled with him for fourteen years. Adano went on "cosmic vacation" in 1989 and his body smelled of roses (as he had predicted). His final words to us were, "Don't lose control."
Comes with 40+ color pictures from Atom's private collection! 1 review
- Jean: If you're just getting intrigued by Adano but still on a limb, I'd say content wise this book is a no-brainer purchase in order to learn more about him first — and this from the pen of one of his biggest fans and closest friends. If you already liked Adano, you may find some anecdotes quite moving… I've read it multiple times and will happily do so again. Having listened to him often, stories sound like I'm in the room chuckling with his character and intonation. The book contains plenty things & tips not shared in Atom's blogs before, has more info on shunts, the noneating technique for emergency situations, etc. And, of course: the pictures are a real treat! :-)
The Nitrogen Theory of Cancer
$9.99(15 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The Nitrogen Theory of Cancer is based on Dr. John Beard's Universal Trophoblast Theory of Cancer, endorsed and expanded by Swami Nitty-Gritty. Every cancer patient is ultimately in "negative nitrogen balance" and a state of cachexia (wasting away) because of it. A high-nitrogen anticancer food list is included.
When the Sun Sneezes, the Earth Catches a Cold
$19.99(46 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
When the Sun Sneezes, the Earth Catches a Cold (formerly Full-Spectrum Eating) explains Time Conscious Eating, mostly from the science behind Swami Nitty-Gritty's Solar Nutrition (aka Chronobiotic Nutrition, Sun Time Eating, Metamorphic Nutrition, Circadian Nutrition, etc.) This is not an "easy read," but it's packed with facts and instructions on how to eat "in time" according to our planet's light and magnetic 24-hour cycle. Learn how to synchronize your body to the Three Growth Zones and the Twelve Acupuncture Meridian Times (known in Asia as the Midnight-Noon Law.) 1 review
- Jean: Before I decide to go for something that might sound a little crazy, I want to know as much as possible; so in that regard alone this book was a must have for me. Atom is calling this "not an easy read," but I would completely disregard that! :-p I transferred most of the book into my own archive straight away! Before the Sun Sync site was up, this was the best information to try and show your friends you might not be as crazy as they think about Sun Sync Nutrition — and it may still be…!
Yawning For Yogis & Everyone Else (2019)
$19.99(32 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB)
Yawning is the secret to losing weight, draining edema, lowering high blood pressure, resolving trauma, surviving a hospital visit, awakening Kundalini, etc. According to Adano Ley, "God's yawn is our inspiration." / (0) Are You Ready to Walk the Wind? (1) Until Tearing Is Induced (2) Yawning & Penile Erection (3) Breathe Less, Live Longer (4) Compounds In the Brain (5) Yawning With a Doctorate (6) Restoring the Sense Of Smell (7) Leavening Breadbaskets (8) I Learned to De-Gas Edema (9) Heartburn Is a Well Kick (10) Heartburn In the Ear Problem (11) Yawning Past Paralysis (12) Yawning Is the Earth Breath (13) Plants Don't Eat Dirt (14) Fat Goes Out Your Nose (15) Yawning For Better Bones & Joints (16) Let's Get Metaphysical.
Yellow Fat Disease catalog
Yellow Fat Disease — Volume I (2016)
$19.99(34 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
The world's largest producer of fish oils boasts, "Omega-3s from Menhaden Oil Can Save Billions in Healthcare Costs." There's a better way — Fill all the world's industrial incinerators with all the world's fish oil supplements, then we really can save billions in healthcare costs. Government guidelines advise eating fish only 2–3 times a week so we don't get overburdened with mercury and other toxins. What if this warning is a sham? What if it's for a more underhanded reason? What if it's to keep human Yellow Fat Disease at a subclinical, "idiopathic" level so mega-corporations can keep banking billions of dollars selling us fish oil supplements and fish products that are dangerous to our health? What if many diseases of "unknown cause" really do have a cause — known only to certain corporate and government insiders? What if fish isn't the ideal food we're told it is? What if fish oil — just-made or completely rancid — is a poison for most of us? Can cod liver oil kill your dog? Your cat? Your horse? Your chickens? Can cod liver oil kill a human being? 2 reviews
- Book introduction & background on ORN – Mar. 7, 2016 show.
- Jean: Atom closes the net, bringing in a great catch of fishy facts and a few golden nuggets. Honestly, seeing this kind of information rise to the surface does not make for "the most entertaining read," but letting it sink in may well add the most years to your life…!
Fish Oil is Snake Oil — The Biggest Supplement Scam (2016)
$19.99(39 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
This book could be considered Yellow Fat Disease — Volume II, and it asks the question, "Why is every animal on God's green earth susceptible to yellow fat disease if they eat polyunsaturated fat except human beings?" Are we immune to it? This book asks another question: "What if humans do suffer from yellow fat disease, but scientists call it something else?"
Have you ever heard of Progressive Lipofuscinosis? Or Cumulative Lipofuscinosis? Everyone with "liver spots" has it to a greater or lesser degree. It's the ongoing build-up of lipopigments throughout the body, erythrocytes, lysosomes, nerve cells, ganglion cells, intestines, spleen, pancreas, liver, kidneys, adrenals, heart, brain, retina, skin, etc.
The chief causes of Progressive Lipofuscinosis are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and highly-unsaturated fatty acids (HUFAs), especially, the latter, and, more especially, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Why are schoolchildren forced to eat DHA, and why is it being so heavily marketed to mothers and their babies? Did you know all DHA manufactured from algae is a product of biotechnology, even the DHA added to organic food? (Some of this book's information is available on Sun Sync Nutrition and more is available for free on One Radio Network.) The $9.99 you spend on this book will save you hundreds of dollars you may be currently wasting on a toxic supplement advertised as a product that supports the health of your brain and heart. 1 review
- Carol Crosby: Great book y'all. Written for casual researchers such as myself and also those with scientific backgrounds. The way you present each subject, offer supporting quotes, then present your conclusions… I found that very helpful. It was also helpful in REINFORCING all the major points we learned from Yellow Fat Disease.
Yellow Fat Disease — Volume III (2016)
$19.99(33 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
My first two volumes about Yellow Fat Disease present overwhelming evidence about how bad fish oil and cod liver oil are for good health. Volume 3 is the clincher, definitely convincing anyone who reads it to avoid DHA, EPA, and ALA like the poisons they really are. They age and kill slowly but surely, usually taking years or decades in humans, and much sooner in your pets, especially cats. If you research fish oil and cod liver oil on the Internet, all you're going to find is mostly praise and commendation, but if you research it from the back door, Googling Yellow Fat Disease or its many other names, you'll have a rude awakening. Billions of dollars are earned yearly from the fish oil and fish scrap industry, and the entire business is a total scam. 1 review
- Atom giving a ±10-minute introduction on ORN — Nov 7, 2016.
VALUE PACK | Yellow Fat Disease 3 Volumes
$49.99(106 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
Buy the main trilogy with a BIG FAT reduction!
- Yellow Fat Disease — Volume I
- Fish Oil is Snake Oil — The Biggest Supplement Scam
- Yellow Fat Disease — Volume III
- Representing some 6+ months down the rabbit hole, leading to …
- 360+ revealing quotes (& more) to help you decide for yourself!
- Also see Age Spots — Omega 3 Barcodes mini eBook & 5 YFD Diaries.
Yellow Fat Disease Compendium (2017–2019)
$99.99(238 pages, 8 1/2″ x 11″, PDF; EPUB; MOBI)
All 9 of my Yellow Fat Disease e-books & e-mini-books together (see list.) This compendium is ONE OF A KIND! There is no information anywhere else about one of the truly deadliest diseases in the world — Yellow Fat Disease (Degenerative Lipofuscinosis). It's the Parent Disease of premature aging, Alzheimer's disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob's Disease, frontotemporal dementia ("neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis"), Huntington's Disease, glaucoma, macular degeneration, Lou Gehrig's Disease, mixed dementia, vascular dementia, brown atrophy of the heart, cardiac necrosis, embryonic death syndrome (from mother's use of omega 3 fatty acids), granulomatous steatitis, hepatic steatosis, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, non-suppurative pansteatitis, muscular dystrophy, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson disease, autism, nutritional myodegeneration (NMD), osteohaematochromatosis / pansteatitis, pigmentary atrophy of the heart, shrunken heart disease, steatitis, steatosis, waxy liver disease, xanthomatosis, etc. According to Ray Peat ("The Great Fish Oil Experiment," 2007), "The products of PUFA decomposition include acrolein, malondialdehyde, hydroxynonenal, crotonaldehyde, ethane, pentane, and the neuroprostanes, which are prostaglandin-like molecules formed from DHA by free radical lipid peroxidation products, especially in the brain and at a higher level in Alzheimer's disease." People taking fish oil, flax oil, hemp seeds, chia seeds, DHA, EPA, ALA, omega 3 fatty acids are aging themselves and committing subconscious suicide. The truth is out there? No, it's *RIGHT HERE* in this Yellow Fat Disease Compendium. (PS: If you believe vitamin E is the cure for Yellow Fat Disease, I've got a bridge to sell you!) 1 review
- Jean: At last the no-brainer package deal for YFD! This minor hype of the last few years should be a major one, and will become a proud part of Atom's future legacy. Many of the books contain their own new revelations and are contributing to bringing this invaluable information to a wider audience. To never wonder if you have missed anything, get this compendium and… a cozy sofa! :-)
Where is …?
Some titles listed in our eBooks — or that you may remember from a distant past — have been either upgraded and renamed, or retracted.
- Body Language Systems first became Mind Reading for the Millions, and is now Mind Hacking for the Millions
- Cancer Strategies From A to Z was retracted in Oct. 2017. It is currently unsure if it will be revised and return.
- Full-Spectrum Eating is now When the Sun Sneezes, the Earth Catches a Cold
- Placebo v Nocebo is now Placebo Power / Mind Over Matter
- The Book of Bloat is now Stop Your Bloat by Yawning Your Fat Away
- Transcen-Dental Mastication is now Dead Dentists Don't Lie
Book Reviews & Errata
Book reviews are welcomed and can be sent to book review. However, since this is not amazon dot com and we don't want to overload the page, we reserve the right to not publish or unpublish bits at any time for best overall page value (and corrected for spelling). The ideal is 1 to 5 meaningful lines. (±500 chars max.) Maybe start your e-mail subject line with BOOK REVIEW and please indicate under which name we may publish. Thank you!
The Errata page is listing some less obvious typos & small changes.
File Formats (▲books)
Each purchase will supply you with all of the formats we have indicated to be available for that book. For many that were redesigned around 2017, these include a black & white version, and a color-enhanced one that some prefer for readability.
- PDF is the common format for documents with a fixed layout that you would wish to print or read on a large screen. The page is scalable but text does not reflow, so it can become too small to read on mobile devices. If it won't open natively, you can install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or many others.
- EPUB is what your mobile devices should generally know how to open natively.
Text will reflow and stay readable no matter the size of your screen.
- MOBI (& KF8, currently not included) are proprietary formats for the Amazon Kindle range of devices that strive to give you the electronic paper experience. Text will reflow and adapt to screen size in these as well.
In the mobile versions you can often pick a font of your liking, or at least a font size. With the right software, all formats can be opened on a computer too. For example, we check our EPUB versions in the free Adobe Digital Editions. Some other readers don't always respect the formatting and can show a messy result.
For handy searching tips, visit the Researcher Tips page.